Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nutcracker student performance -- TICKETS UNAVAILABLE

Hello Ballet Gloria Dancers and Families,

I'm sorry for this sad news; I held on to the Nutcracker ticket orders for one extra week and we've been wait-listed. We're waiting on two other schools and I think it very unlikely that we will be able to make it into the student performance as a group. Because of the new limitation on school field trips, BSA had to cut a school performance. For the remaining school performance they gave priority to at-risk school districts. Because of this policy, it is unlikely that we would have been able to have tickets had I turned the forms in earlier. However, I do apologize that I did not fully understand the ramifications of the change the school performance schedule before I advertised this event to Ballet Gloria.

I will have everyone's checks and cash with your original request form at class this week and next. Please see me to get your forms/money back. If we are given seats later, I will check with everyone to be sure that you would still like to go.

Thank you for your patience.
In Christ's Grace (thankfully!)
Josie Deahl