Hello Ballet Gloria Dancers and Families,
I am writing with an updated schedule for the rest of this season:
April 9 -- No Classes Happy Easter!
April 16--Normal Classes
April 23--No Classes (work commitment for Miss Josie)
April 30--Normal Classes
May 7--Last Classes with 15min demonstration in the Mall Area at the end of each class
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of all the changes this spring--hopefully, next year will be better.
Also, I wanted to give an update on what things are looking like for next year. My work schedule is changing to a day-time rotation that would completely cut out the possibility of doing Ballet Gloria on Thursdays. However, Mondays are completely open--would this be a workable day for you all? If so, are there any comments or suggestions that you all can give as to how to make thing better/easier for next year? Do you like the way the class schedule is now, or are there things we are overlooking?
I'd also like to remind you all about the Ballet Gloria Summer Workshop (registration form below in a separate post). We would love to see you all there! If you who have registered could do me a huge favor and email me to confirm that I do have your form, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you so much for all that you all do for us--our Ballet Gloria dancers, parents, siblings, and grandparents are such blessings...we never stop thanking God for you all!
Grace and Peace
Josie