Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

No Classes Next Week

Hello Ballet Gloria Dancers and Families,

I have been feeling a little icky for the past couple of days, had a fever yesterday, and went in to the doctor today--he said I have H1N1 flu and that I should not be around people until 24hrs after the fever is gone. I didn't have a fever on Monday, but I'm not sure at what point I started being contagious. If you start getting a sore throat, please go to the doctor (especially if you're pregnant or have a chronic condition like asthma).

I think that it might also be a good idea to cancel classes this Monday and give everyone a break from all the germs floating around. So classes on October 12th will be canceled. We will resume classes on October 19th (please pass this around in case I'm missing someone's email).

Wash your hands, get vaccinated whenever the vaccine comes out, and go to the doctor if you start to feel sick.

Grace, peace, and my apologies,
Josie