Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Ballet Gloria December

Hello Ballet Gloria Dancers and Families,

Here is our plan for the remainder of November and December (so far):

11/30/09 Normal Classes

12/07/09 Normal Classes

12/14/09 Ballet Gloria Christmas Party
2:00pm-5:00pm
B2 Gathering Area at Oak Hills Church
(We will not be having classes on this day, but each class will have a chance to demonstrate part of their class material as well as Scripture memory work as a part of celebrating what God has done in this year so far. I will be contacting some of you who have volunteered to bring and/or help with different things within the next couple of weeks--Thank you so much for your hearts of service!)

The Ballet Gloria Christmas Party will be the last time we meet in 2009--we hate to take so much time off this year, but Miss Olivia, Miss Sophie, and Miss Josie are all dancing in Nutcracker through 12/26 and we figured that everyone would need some down time between Christmas and New Years. We're still trying to figure out exactly when we will start up again in January, but I will let you know as I know.

I am so grateful for all of you and can't wait to see everyone again on Monday!

Grace and Peace
Josie