Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More on Summer Workshop

Hello Ballet Gloria Dancers and Families,

I hope you are all enjoying your summers. I am really looking forward to seeing you all at the summer workshop. For those of you who did not receive or need extra copies of the registration/info sheets, it is copied below. If you are planning on attending the workshop, please bring a simple black leotard (no spaghetti straps, low cut neck lines, or open backs) for the costume class. Miss Glenda will be helping you work on double double-layer wrap skirts made out of watercolor silk. The silk material will be sheer, so you might want to invest in some black stretch pants to go underneath (fairly form fitting to avoid bulges under the skirt). Please remember to bring pink tights, ballet shoes, skirts or dance pants/shorts, class leotard, and sack lunches. I will look forward to seeing you all soon!

God bless
Josie